Immigration law is an incredibly fast-changing and complex area of law. Successive changes to law and policy and the advent of Brexit means that it is harder for people to meet the criteria for many immigration applications and access to international talent may be severely restricted in the future. Effectively managing business and resource planning is therefore key for a post-Brexit Britain.
Regulation on hiring foreign workers from abroad and from within the UK is very strict and it is paramount that companies are compliant with the UK’s Immigration Rules and policy. It is imperative that any business maintains an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the immigration system in order to protect its existing workforce and to avoid any adverse repercussions to either its employees or the business attributable to reputational damage from enforcement action taken by the Home Office.
We offer a high level of specialist expertise in all types of UK business immigration matters for multinational corporations, small and medium-sized enterprises and start-ups covering a range of industries including engineering, financial services, healthcare, insurance, media, oil and gas, real estate, sports, technology and telecommunications.
Whether you are seeking immigration assistance for your business or for your EEA and foreign national workers in the UK, we can assist you. If you have any query regarding business immigration for the UK, please contact us using the below enquiry details and one of our highly experienced UK Immigration Lawyers will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Our services include:
- Tier 1 (Investor) visas for £2 million, £5 million and £10 million initial, extension and settlement applications
- Start-up and Innovator visa applications
- Sponsor licence applications for start-up and established UK companies
- Sponsor licence renewal applications for start-up and established UK companies
- Sponsor licence management including managing organisational changes and reporting obligations
- Business visitor visas and advice on permissible business visitor activities
- Permitted paid engagement visas and advice on permitted paid engagement activities
- Immigration audit for Home Office announced or unannounced compliance visits
- Compliance advice to fulfil sponsorship duties
- Right to work document checks and prevention of illegal working
- Brexit planning and applications under the UK Government’s EU Settlement Scheme for employees
- Advice on the immigration consequences of mergers and acquisitions
- Advice on the immigration consequences of employment terminations and TUPE transfers
- Representative of an overseas business visa for sole representatives of an overseas company planning to set up a UK branch or subsidiary