Wills and Probate
We understand that drafting a will is one of the most important moments in your life.
You will be making decisions which will ultimately affect the future of many of your loved ones – from whom receives inheritance to whom should care for your children if the worst happened.
Those are not easy decisions to make or to even think about. Nor is it easy if you’re the one faced with being responsible for overseeing how an estate is divided up. The chances are it will be a loved one and the experience will be upsetting.
Our lawyers understand this, they have loved ones just like you, and because that they always deal with their their wills and probate clients with great care and sensitivity.
You might be unsure about how to plan your future, but you can be sure here at Setfords we’ll make the experience as painless as it can be.
We can assist with:
Change of name
Enduring Power of Attorney
General Power of Attorney
Lasting Power of Attorney
IT and Trusts
Lawyers in focus
Nicola Cochran – Consultant Solicitor
Nicola is an experienced consultant solicitor who has over 17 years of wills and probate experience. Her extensive expertise includes:
- Drafting Wills and Wills with trusts and inheritance tax advice.
- All aspects of administration of estates, intestate or with wills, including all HMRC. inheritance tax forms, applying for a grant of probate, collecting in assets in the estates, estate accounts, income tax returns.
- Drafting General Power of Attorneys and Lasting Power of Attorney’s including Financial and Health and Welfare.
- Applying for Deputyship, and all applications to the Office of the Public Guardian and Court of Protection including statutory wills.
- Dealing with Trusts, trust tax returns, trust meetings and minutes.
- Dealing with will disputes.
Very impressed at how I was made to feel as thought I had been using Setfords for years. All communication was deal with promptly. First Class service with the added personal touch